Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Around Zürich

Today my husband had some field work to do just outside of Zürich, so bubs and I tagged along and we had a nice afternoon in the sun. We went back to the same small village we went to this time last year when I had a big fat belly. This year bubs got to enjoy the sights and sounds a bit more.
Neunforn is only about a half hour drive from Zürich but it's easy to forget you're anywhere near a big city out here. There were fields of sunflowers and wheat, and plenty of vineyards too. We stopped for lunch next to the river Rhine and then bubs did some serious playing while his dad did some serious work. On the way home we drove back through the village and I took a few shots out the car window. 







We're in Zürich for the next month and then we'll be heading back to Japan for a few weeks as my husband has a conference to go to, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment